|Industrial Experience Level||
Call For Price
The world is getting increasingly digital, and this means big data boom will continue. In fact, the importance of big data and data analytics is going to continue growing in the coming years. Choosing a career in the field of big data and analytics might just be the type of role that you have been trying to find to meet your career expectations. Professionals who are working in this field can expect an impressive salary.
With this course You will be able to do following independently:
1. In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce.
2. Understand MapReduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase.
4. The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS.
5. Projects which are diverse in nature covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce.
6. Rigorous involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices.