|Industrial Experience Level||
0.5 to 2 Years
Call For Price
Rolla Cloud Computing course is one program to get hands-on training on Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud, Open Stack and Amazon Web Services (AWS). The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
With this course, you will be able to do following independently:
1. Participants will get strong foundation concepts in Cloud space and required knowledge to proceed
their career as AWS professionals.
2. Will get strong foundation concepts in Cloud space and required knowledge to proceed their career as
3. Become confident to ace certification exams like AWS Solution Architect – Associate / AWS Cloud
4. Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
5. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
6. Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS