3 Year Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, 4 Years Engineering Degree or equivalant
|Industrial Experience Level||
0.5 to 2 Years
Call For Price
The CompTIA Network+ course from Rolla covers the objectives of the Network+ exam N10-006 and focuses mainly on the IT skills mostly used by the IT professionals. It also covers topics on troubleshooting, security knowledge, and security controls.
With this course You will be able to do following independently:
1. Troubleshoot, configure, and manage common network wireless and wired devices
2. Establish basic network design and connectivity.
3. Understand and maintain network documentation.
4. Identify network limitations and weaknesses.
5. Implement network security, standards and protocols.
6. Understand unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.