CSM: Certified ScrumMaster
Call For Price
Our Certified ScrumMaster training course provides a comprehensive and in-depth training in Scrum theory and practice, taught by a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. The course format is divided equally between lecture, discussion, and exercises, with frequent opportunities to ask questions. The course includes coverage of the following topics:
- The Agile Manifesto
- The Scrum Framework
- The 5 Scrum Events (Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective)
- The 4 Scrum Roles (Scrum Team, ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team)
- The 3 Scrum Artifacts (Product Increment, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog)
- The Definition of Done
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Strategies for becoming an effective ScrumMaster in challenging environments
- Scrum anti-patterns and advice for successful Scrum adoption
- Strategies for collaborating with customers and other stakeholders
- Agile techniques for writing Product Backlog Items
- Agile methods for project estimation, planning, and tracking.
The cost of the training includes the cost of the CSM exam.
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certification Training provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management and will prepare you to become a certified Scrum Master.
If you have any queries related to this training, please submit the form below: