|Industrial Experience Level||
0.5 to 2 Years
Call For Price
Students who successfully complete this Course will satisfy the training requirements for initial Registration as NABET QMS Provisional auditor.
With this course You will be able to do following independently:
1. Describe the purpose of a QMS and explain the 8 principles of quality management.
2. Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011.
3. Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
4. Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and Audit Team Leaders.
5. Plan, prepare and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
6. Look for conformance, Report the audit findings, including writing valid, factual and value adding non-
conformity report,if found.
7. Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.