|Industrial Experience Level||
Call For Price
Projects are complex collaborative efforts. Successful project managers are outstanding communicators whose ability to adapt is supported by knowledge of the essential tools and techniques of project management. This course is designed to broaden and refine your understanding of those essential elements and immediately put them into practice.
With this course You will be able to do following independently:
1. Understand the value and usability of project management principles including the process groups
(initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the project) and knowledge areas
(integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, procurement and
2. Understand the critical people and leadership skills required to lead projects.
3. Motivating the accountable and responsible members of the project management team.
4. Introduction and application of practical tools and techniques for enhanced project communication.
5. Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in managing projects.