|Industrial Experience Level||
3 to 7 Years
Call For Price
The Primavera Certificate for Construction Industry certification is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation and expertise implementing Project Portfolio Management solutions. This certification covers topics on core elements such as: Enterprise Data Structures, Administrative Functions, Portfolio and Project Configuration, in the context of typical use case implementations. Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.
With this course You will be able to do following independently:
1. Effectively manage time, costs, resources, contracts, and changes in a single solution.
2. Get timely, accurate data for optimum decision-making.
3. Access information any time, anywhere.
4. Respond in real time to changing conditions.
5. Develop, capture, and implement the right risk mitigation strategies.
6. Track and evaluate subcontractor performance.