Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Call For Price
The Program Management Professional [PgMP®] certification is the most elite and valued certifications of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and It is the de-facto benchmark in Program Management.
The PgMP credential recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance in the oversight of multiple, related projects and their resources aligned with an organizational objective. PgMP credential holders oversee the success of a program — a way to group multiple, related projects to achieve benefits that may not be realized if the projects were managed in a stand-alone fashion.
As project managers advance in their careers, the experience they gain in managing multiple, related projects and making decisions that advance strategic and business objectives demonstrates this competence. As employers demand program managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PgMP credential holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
This training is useful to CEO’s, Presidents, VPs, Senior Project Managers and Program Managers, having hands-on experience in Program Management and equally beneficial for professionals already into program management profile in terms of understanding industry best practices and how the same could then be applied in their respective work places.
PgMP Credentialing Process Overview
You must pass two evaluations to obtain the PgMP
Evaluation 1—Panel Review:
The initial evaluation occurs through an extensive application review during which a panel of credentialed program managers will assess your professional experience based on your responses to the Program Management Experience Summaries provided on the application.
Evaluation 2—Multiple-Choice Examination:
The next step occurs with the multiple-choice examination in which you will be called upon to demonstrate your competence in both situational and scenario-based questions.
With a Bachelor’s degree or higher:
- Four years (6,000 hours) of project management experience and four years (6,000 hours) of program management experience within the last fifteen years
With a high school diploma or global equivalent:
- Four years (6,000 hours) of project management experience and seven years (10,500 hours) of program management experience within the last fifteen years
Wish to register for this training / course? Please fill-out the form below….
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 48 months of project management experience OR PMP.
- 84 months of program management experience within the last 15 years.
- PgMP® standard – Introduction and Program Life cycle
- Program Strategic Alignment
- Program Benefit Management
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Governance
- Program Lifecycle Management
- Program Lifecycle Management – Support Processes
- Implementing Program standard – a Practical perspective
Domain Specialization Skill Tracks